J Gallagher Builders Ltd (‘’We’’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Definitions: ‘We’/’Us’/’Our’ means J Gallagher Builders Ltd.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting (‘’Our site’’) www.jgallagherbuilders.co.uk and completing our contact form and/or signing a contract with us, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data Protection Regulation (2016), the data controller is J Gallagher Builders Ltd, 152 Bramhall Lane South, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 2ED.
Information you give us:
• This is information that you give us by filling in a contact form on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you instruct us and sign a contract with us for building works. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number.
What information do we collect?
• The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, email address, phone number, billing address, and any other information you choose to provide.
• We also collect information from customers, such as testimonials, and details necessary for independent inspections of work to be carried out. We will only use this information for the purpose for which it is provided.
How do we use personal information?
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To fulfil our contractual obligation to our clients. We would not be able to fulfil the requirements of our contract without using your information.
• We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure we delete it securely when appropriate.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
• Suppliers and sub-contractors in order to meet the requirements of the contract you enter with us. Our expectation would be that these selected third parties would not share your information for marketing purposes however these third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies,
Purpose of information collected
• To provide and deliver the service set out in our contract and send you related information, such as confirmations and invoices. Respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
When do we share personal data?
We will treat your personal data confidentially. We will only disclose or share when necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations.
We will not sell or share your information for marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful request for information.
Where do we store and process personal data?
• We will endure to securely store any personal information you provide us with.
• Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data and prevent unauthorised access.
How do we secure personal data?
• We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure as required by law in England.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
• If you enter into a contract for building works with us, we will keep your information for the duration of our contractual obligations. Your information will be deleted on completion of the contract.
• If you request information from us and do not enter into a contract with us, any information you have provided us with will be deleted when you decline our services. Any data will not be retained for any longer than is reasonably necessary.
• All electronic data will be deleted. Any paperwork will be shredded and disposed of appropriately.
Your rights in relation to your personal data:
• Right to object: If we are using your data because we think it necessary for our legitimate interests to do so and you do not agree, you have the right to object. We will respond to your request within 30 days
• Right to withdraw consent: Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
• You have the right to ask us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time, and you may ask us to modify, update or delete such information.
• You also have the right to contact the Data Protection Regulator about any concerns you may have about the use of your information. They can be contacted at:
Information Commissioners Office
How to contact us?
The process of property development is complex and potentially time consuming, so you want someone you can trust to get the job done as efficiently and accurately as possible.
If you have any questions about the overall process, from a new build perspective to a new kitchen, please do not hesitate to call us. Or alternatively send us a short note and we will be in touch.
0161 440 0058
07921 556 592